- Alternatives to suspension or citation programs: https://www.lung.org/quit-smoking/helping-teens-quit/indepth#:~:text=The%20American%20Lung%20Association’s%20Not,support%20after%20participating%20in%20INDEPTH.
- Back to School! What Schools should know! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QLPJ4fk8lImWrY1SI8svf7gFm5SCAW4q/view?usp=sharing
- 1-800-QUIT-NOW: http://www.freedomfromsmoking.org/
- Parents can text QUIT to 847-278-9715 to sign up to receive text messages designed specifically for parents of vapers for more information go to https://truthinitiative.org/thisisquitting
- For TEENS who want to quit
- Wisconsin Tobacco Quit Line: text VAPEFREE to 873373
- Truth INITIATIVE: text DITCHVAPE to 88709
Teen / Parent Information
- Pregnant/Parenting/Second hand smoking: https://www.wwhf.org/first-breath/
- Tobacco sales to minors data: http://www.wiwins.org/
- Truth Initiative – NEW DATA from FDA: https://truthinitiative.org/research-resources/emerging-tobacco-products/new-data-shows-nearly-800000-teens-vaped-first-time#:~:text=Data%20also%20shows%20that%20teens,2021%20National%20Youth%20Tobacco%20Survey.
- What you need to know about e-cigarettes: https://www.lung.org/quit-smoking/e-cigarettes-vaping/lung-health
- Tobacco is Changing: Learn the Products: https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/tobaccoischanging/know-products.htm
*If you do not see the resource you are looking for or need help finding more information, please email email@example.com *